Territory Manager (Advanced Sales)
Year 1 base ($45,000) plus commission with OTE of $75,000. OTE expected to increase due to recurring revenue.
Active 911 is a leading innovator in creating technologies to help first responders save lives by getting to emergencies faster. Using a SaaS-based rapidly iterating subscription service, we provide location and incident details related from Computer Aided Dispatch Systems (CADS), to assist fire, rescue, police, and other first-responder/medical professionals to get to the scene of emergencies faster and with more accurate information on the scope of the incident. Active 911 was created by a firefighter with a vision to actively alert responding emergency personnel. Today, Active911 serves over 12,000 agencies with over 400,000 individual users.
About the position
Active 911 is currently seeking a Territory Manager (TM) to handle inbound sales leads, and proactively prospect for new clients, who can become an integral part of a new sales team at an exciting time in our organization’s growth to drive revenue opportunities within our emergency alert ecosystem. The goal is to convert qualified prospects into subscribers. The TM will be accountable for converting inbound customer service leads and prospecting lead lists as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Sales. We are seeking a passionate hunter committed to ethically doing whatever it takes to initiate sales growth and profitability by leveraging their consultative sales skills to provide a vital service which will result in faster EMS response and ultimately save lives. The TM responds to the Director of Marketing and Sales and will interact with the existing Marketing and Customer Service teams. Job includes benefits such as medical, retirement, paid time off, holiday pay, and HELPING HEROES SAVE LIVES!!! If that doesn’t get you excited this job may not be for you. Active911 is an equal opportunity, at-will employer, which complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Your should apply for this position if you are/have:
- Experience working for a tech startup/SaaS innovator
- Experience contributing to a professional sales culture as a key influencer and reliable results deliverer
- Past success implementing sales campaigns
- Experience with EMS, firefighters, emergency responders, police, or government emergency operations
- Experience expanding into or working with international markets
- Ambition to grow with the company as the sales organization expands
- High School Diploma/GED required, BA/BS or technical degree preferred OR Military, Fire Fighting, and Law Enforcement experience in lieu of a Degree
- Willingness to travel (less than 25%)
- Three or more years of relevant inside sales experience (B2B)
- Three or more years in quota bearing sales role
- Experience converting inbound leads to conversion in a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM systems
- Highly motivated, persistent, confident, a self-starter used to over-achieving goals and exuding superb follow up skills
- Currently residing in or willing to relocate to the Corvallis area, or be able to commute daily
- Able to work independently to achieve revenue goals but also contribute to the sales team and overall culture of the organization
- Exemplify core values
- To apply please provide a resume and cover letter listing your experience and why you are excited about this opportunity.